Building Technologies Systems Support Analyst (SSA2)
The Building Technologies Systems Support Analyst will support various Building Technology focused applications, devices, processes and systems that are managed/used by the Corporate Properties Group. These technologies support critical building functionality such as building automation, sustainability, environmental comfort, life safety and physical security as it relates to managing the Wells Fargo property portfolio. The Building Technologies Systems Support Analyst will be responsible for patching and maintaining BT application patches/upgrades, supporting CPG with device patching/upgrades, identifying vulnerability remediation solutions, conducting production support break/fix activities, and performing solution testing as well as providing overall support to the CPG Building Systems Group and Corporate Security teams with respect to Building Technologies.
You will provide technical systems support within a technology organization. Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- Coordinate and execute various BT application activities including application patching, break/fix, new release implementation, vulnerability identification/remediation, BCP (disaster recover) exercises, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Work with other groups within EIT and CPG to ensure cross-functional engagement and execution in the governance and support of BT asset management
- Develop and maintain BT application information and documentation of application support procedures
- Provide support for moderately complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services;
- Use diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems or escalate if needed to meet established service level agreements;
- Assist with migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations;
- May write queries to extract data and validates data loads;
- Participate in project sizing efforts;
- Update documentation and procedures and provide informal training;
- Troubleshoot network, hardware and software issues using pre-defined guidelines, templates and/or test scripts, identify and escalate problems;
- Track changes and performance trends and participate in process improvement activities;
- Understand quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and monitor changes to identify risk to production systems.
- 1+ year of systems support analysis experience
- 3+ years of information technology experience
- 1+ year of application production support experience
- 1+ year of business continuity planning experience
- 1+ year of SQL experience
- Knowledge and understanding of workflow based technology platform
- Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation in an IT applications systems environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Knowledge and understanding of system including business requirement design or review, release management, and system issue resolution
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ Years of systems support experience in the support of applications consisting of complex IT infrastructure, to include break-fix, systems testing, application patching and general systems support activities
- Knowledge of the Remedy system to include Problem and Change Management Process.
- Knowledge of building management system, internet of things or building security application/device management experience
- Knowledge of experience with Tridium Niagara framework and Web Supervisor application
- Knowledge of experience with card access management systems and applications
- Knowledge of experience with enterprise level IP camera systems
- Knowledge of experience writing Functional Specifications Documents (FSD’s)
- Knowledge of one or all of the following applications: Tridium Niagara AX/N4 Web Supervisor, UTC MAStermind Alarm Monitoring Console, DMP Remote Link, 3VR Enterprise Video Management Software
- Familiarity of enterprise level property management operations and processes
- Familiarity with building control systems and associated building data analytics tools such as SkySpark by SkyFoundry
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0010535 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top