Branch Supervisor (S)
Let's talk about building a rewarding career
You have a proven track record of success but you're looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you'll find that opportunity. You'll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Responsible for on-site oversight of a PCG branch with four or more registered associates within a market/complex. Supports the Market/Complex Manager, as the on-site supervisor at the branch, providing oversight of compliance and ensuring that regulatory requirements are met. May also act as the Administration Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day administrative functioning of the branch office (e.g., invoices, budgets, and Profit & Loss statements) under the direction of the Market/Complex Manager. May also have responsibility for the supervision of Client Associates and other support associates, as determined by the Market/Complex Manager.
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9/10, and 63 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Leadership skills including the ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to generate revenue and actively participate in the successful completion of complex transactions
- Ability to generate successful business development relationships
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0049886 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top