Branch Liaison - Private Client Group
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
May provide administrative support to the Branch Manager and is the key contact for operational and administrative activities in a satellite branch within a centralized operations and compliance structure. This includes checks and security receipts, check disbursements, processing incoming and outgoing correspondence, HR administration, along with coordinating branch facilities management. Responsible for maintenance of the branch correspondence files. Responsible for expense reports, setting up meetings and travel arrangements. Interacts with the Main Office in the Market/Complex to facilitate the local operational and administrative functions as required by the Market/Complex Operations and Administration teams. May prepare branch correspondence to clients, and may act as the Branch Managers Client Associate and/or Assistant, working with the Branch Manager and/or FA's with a variety of administrative functions. Required to remain current on all new corporate policies, procedures and applications as well as industry rules and regulations.
- 1+ year of financial services experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Client service focus with experience listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Brokerage client support experience
- FINRA registration including Series 65 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 9/10 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0053049 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top