Bilingual Overdraft Collector 2
In Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation (PVSI), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The PVSI team includes Consumer Credit Solutions, Deposit Products Group, Innovation, Operations, Treasury Management and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the best bank for payments and collections in North America (Source: Global Finance Magazine)
Our Consumer Credit Solutions (CCS) Collections and Servicing team works with past-due customers to offer solutions for bringing credit card, student loan, personal line and loan, direct auto, retail services and deposit accounts up-to-date. The group also provides customer service for student loan and retail services accounts and works with customers to resolve disputed charges on credit card accounts.
NOW OFFERING A $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS! Rehires are not eligible
With the OVERDRAFT COLLECTIONS team, you will:
- Work in an environment that is professional, fun, and energized with a casual dress code.
- Field inbound and make outbound calls utilizing an auto-dialer system.
- Consistently learn and apply operational policies and State & Federal regulations governing collection practices.
- Act as the point of contact for the customer to help determine the reason for their account being overdrawn and evaluate the customer’s financial situation.
- Ask for payment in full on every call or negotiate account resolution and terms of repayment.
- Have structured work days with all your calls monitored for quality and accuracy.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Start date: March 13, 2017
Training Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:00am-5:00p
Schedule after training:
Monday – Thursday: 12:00pm-9:00pm & Saturday: 7:00am-3:00pm
(15% shift differential from 4pm-9pm)
Days off: Sunday & Friday
We offer outstanding benefits:
- Matched 401-k Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Critical Caregiving Leave
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer
- Language and Shift Differential, on top of base pay
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: collections, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of collections experience
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0014331 PYMTVIRSOLSINN/PVSI WH
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top