Bankruptcy Specialist 1
Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we’ve built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what’s needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The CLG team includes Home Lending, Personal Loans and Lines, Direct Auto, Dealer Services, Commercial Auto, Retail Services and Education Financial Services including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
- Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
We are seeking a Bankruptcy Specialist 1.
Responsible for a group of low risk bankrupt accounts and applying Bankruptcy Code requirements to those accounts.
- May be responsible for low level account analysis
- May recommend foreclosure, repossession and/or other outside action
- May negotiate with attorneys and/or debtors where permissible
- May work directly with court personnel
- May file appropriate documents/forms directly with court
- May work on special projects
- *Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 1+ year of financial industry experience; or an AA/AS degree or higher; or 2+ years of military experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to remain productive in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and work in a deadline driven environment
- Previous Experience utilizing MSP, and AACER
- Experience Navigating PACER
- Experience reviewing Foreclosure/Bankruptcy Documents
- Mortgage Experience
- Bankruptcy knowledge
- Ability to manage a pipeline
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo’s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
SC-Fort Mill: 3476 Stateview Blvd – Fort Mill, SC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0033325 WF CONSLNDG GRP
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top