Audit Analytics Leader 2
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Audit Services conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. Provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
About the Role
applying data analysis methodologies within applications to assess risk/control and proposing solutions to management. Duties include: developing moderate to complex data analysis applications using tools such as SQL and/or SAS; developing data analysis applications based on existing routines; working on exception/trend analysis of historical information and incorporating predictive analysis methods; assessing and accurately interpreting data analysis results; proposing solutions to root causes of identified conditions; navigating within technology environments to locate, validate, extract, and format data for data analysis.
- Identifying opportunities to utilize data analysis in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Required to present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner and escalate significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management.
- Significant audit, regulatory or risk management experience with the proven ability to utilize data analysis methodologies and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit process.
- Need to have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the financial, operational, technical, and regulatory environment across multiple businesses and be able to evaluate and provide appropriate solutions for complex problems.
- Expertise in navigating the extensive production and analytical data environments within Wells Fargo and apply that expertise to assist in audit coverage strategies and testing.
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of 4+ years in analytics experience, audit experience, or a combination of both .
- SQL or SAS Experience.
- Strong analytical skills and Problem solving skills ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives .
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Proficiency with programming languages and tools (Visual Basic, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Service, ACL, etc.)
Back to top