Audit Analytics Leader 1
Wells Fargo Audit & Security (i.e. Wells Fargo’s internal audit department) has an opening for an Audit Analytics Leader 1in Minneapolis, MN. The candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple lines of business, business processes and technologies within Wells Fargo, with specific focus on Wholesale Banking’s lines of business. The Audit Analytics Leader 1 will develop expertise in navigating the extensive production and analytical data environments within Wells Fargo and apply that expertise to provide value-added data analysis solutions to the Financial Crimes Audit team. We are looking for a team member with significant data analytics, audit, or risk management experience with the proven ability to utilize data analysis methodologies and tools to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit process. This includes partnering with internal auditors to identify opportunities to utilize data analysis in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Facilitating the identification of opportunities to utilize data analysis in the assessment of risk and controls.
- Navigating within technology environments to locate, validate, extract, and format data for data analysis testing.
- Effectively documenting the analysis in accordance with audit policy.
- Training and mentoring audit teams in the use of data analysis and data analysis tools.
- Partnering with assigned audit teams to build expertise in the use of data analysis within the internal audit function.
- 2+ years of analytics experience, audit experience, or a combination of both
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or business administration
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Audit experience at a large financial institution
- SQL or SAS experience
- Ability to develop operational reporting and performing complex data analysis
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with ACL and possibly other programming languages and tools (IDEA, Visual Basic, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Service, etc.).
- Tableau experience is a plus but not required
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0143920 AUDIT SERVICES/HR SHARED SERVICES
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top