Associate - Real Estate Equity Sales Team
Wells Fargo Securities - Eastdil Secured
Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions for our clients ultimately producing superior results. By maintaining an effective platform that combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank, Eastdil Secured creates value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard. Through the ability to navigate the challenges presented in any economic environment, Eastdil Secured maximizes opportunities with "customer-crafted", revolutionary strategies that produce the most optimal and efficient transactions possible.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, and hospitality, industrial and multifamily properties throughout North America. Widely recognized for our capital markets and real estate expertise, our team is also known for their distinguishing access and credibility, incomparable experience, outstanding client service, and proven track record.
We are currently looking for an Associate to join our Seattle office on the Equity Sales team. Our Associate program is designed for recently promoted Analysts, professionals with 3-4 years of relevant industry experience or experienced MBA or Master's degree graduates from highly ranked programs. As an ES Associate, you will be afforded new challenges with the opportunity to work within a team that is dedicated to a specific product type or business line, allowing you to develop expertise in your discipline. This position also involves a significant role in business transactions including client and investor communication, supervision of analysts and the underwriting process, and continued hands on training.
- Working remotely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis.
- Financial underwriting, due diligence review and transaction execution.
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis.
- Preparing presentations and other materials for clients.
- Creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 3+ years of experience real estate experience, financial services experience, or a combination of both
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3 years of commercial real estate experience, preferably with a focus on office properties.
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance.
- Strong ARGUS, financial analysis and excel modeling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of deals using financial modeling techniques and a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to conclusion within agreed upon deadlines.
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment.
- Eastdil Secured and Wells Fargo will not sponsor visas for these positions. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- Masters or MBA graduate degree preferred but not required, with substantial focus on real estate finance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0089300 WHOLESALE BANKING
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top