Assistant Regional Support Center Manager - Wealth Brokerage Services
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
This position is responsible for all day-to-day operations functions across multiple Regional Branch Office sales regions. This individual works closely with the Regional Support Center Manager (RSCM) to ensure the timely delivery of operations and client support to Advisors and Licensed Bankers. The Asst RSCM supports the RSCM in recruiting, hiring, coaching, and supervising the majority of the RSC operations associates, including Client Associates, broker-funded Client Associates, Service and Marketing Associates. The Asst RSCM is the main point of contact for operational and service inquiries from FAs, the branches, the back office, clients, and other RSC associates. The Asst RSCM serves as the first-line contact for operational risk managements across the RSC and manages service standards to ensure timely and accurate delivery of operations support. Jobs which support brokerage activities may require specific FINRA securities registrations. Required registration(s) vary based on specific job responsibilities.
- 5+ years of securities industry experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9/10, and 63 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- 5+ years of brokerage operations or compliance experience
- Brokerage or wealth management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage: systems or applications
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
0220944 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Back to top