Assistant Branch Manager (Non-Producing) - Private Client Group
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career.
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people – those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo Advisors (WFA): Wells Fargo Advisors operates the nation’s third-largest Brokerage business with 15,134 Financial Advisors and 3,883 licensed bankers in retail stores across the U.S. Wells Fargo Advisors administer $1.4 trillion in client assets. Unprecedented choice and flexibility for Financial Advisors and their clients is provided through distinct business channels supported by established products, services and technology.
PCG Assistant Branch Manager: Assist with recruiting, productivity, administration, compliance, and operations functions within the branch as delegated by the Branch or Market/Complex Manager. May recruit, coach, mentor, and assist in training Financial Advisors at the direction of the Branch or Market/Complex Manager. May act as a point-of-contact for compliance, regulatory, and administrative issues relating to the branch in the absence of the Branch or Market/Complex Manager as delegated by the Branch or Market/Complex Manager. Must possess a comprehensive understanding of firm policies and procedures, brokerage operations principles and governing bodies regulatory roles and regulations. May also serve as a Financial Advisor for personal clients. Meets with clients to collect financial information, assess investment profile and evaluate client s financial needs. Advises clients regarding advantages and disadvantages of different financial products and determines which financial products are suitable for client needs and financial circumstances. Works to increase and retain existing client assets and meet potential new clients.
This role is a non-producing role which will be heavily focused on the administrative, compliance, and operations functions of management within this branch.
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9/10, and 63 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Leadership and management experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within 90 days of hire date. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0052798 WEALTH INV MGMT/WIM PSI
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top