ASE5 (Middleware Engineer)
Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of experience with the installation, configuration, implementation or administration of middleware application server installations on Red Hat Linux or Unix environments
- 7+ years of experience configuring providers, data sources, connection pooling, queue connection factories, queues or activation specifications for JDBC based on the application requirements
- 7+ years of experience with the installation, configuration, implementation or administration of WebSphere Application Server
- 5+ years of experience with the installation, configuration, implementation or administration of Jboss Application Server
- 4+ years of experience with the installation, configuration, implementation or administration of Apache webservers
- 5+ years of Red Hat Linux or UNIX experience
- 2+ years of IBM BPM experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding change controller process.
- Knowledge and understanding of source code version control systems, configuration management techniques and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of Build, release and deployment tools.
- Good in documentation and automation.
- Experience supporting multi-tier applications in multiple environments.
- Experience with the Build, release and deploy process as well as the SDLC.
- knowledge with one or more of the following: source code tools (SVN), code creation tools (Maven), code coverage (Sonar, TestNG), continuous integration, deploy automation (ANT, AntHill Pro), repo indexing (Fisheye, Nexus), java scripting (Jython).
- knowledge working with multi-tier Maven projects, parent and/or child pom dependencies.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0214859 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top