ASE5 Application Support Engineer
Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
Within the Enterprise Contact Technology (ECT) group in PVSI & Community Bank Technology (CBT), there is an exciting opportunity for an Application Systems Engineer who will be involved in designing, implementing and supporting incremental projects for the vendor managed Pindrop application. The position will be part of the technology team working in several critical applications like Call Recording & Interactive Voice Response (IVR). The team is looking for a self-motivated/self-directed applications engineer who has experience working on an application(s) that are vendor managed/hosted. More specifically, an application that provides web services, interacts with multiple SOR/back end systems, communicating via SIP/RTP and REST/JSON API messaging over HTTP/s. Candidates will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- As a senior application system engineer, you will be responsible for the vendor design, development and unit testing, ensuring accuracy for successful implementation is must.
- Participate in requirement, design discussions, and come up with solution according to functional specifications.
- As a SME s/he needs to understand complex business requirements and processes through effective analysis (which includes participation in project JAR/JAD sessions and working with other SMEs, architects, business/technology partners to come up with solution.
- Translate highly complex business requirements into technical solutions through efficient design and using appropriate tools and technologies
- Provides support for overall systems testing and implementation into production
- Work with vendor, technical and business teams and provide solution for business problems
- Implement and perform unit tests following TDD/BDD/Shift Left methodology as part of SDLC.
- Create necessary design documentation.
- Adhere to the established SDLC processes and best practices
- Troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 5 + years of experience leading multiple workstreams, applications, or deliverables
- 4 + years of experience troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure)
- 2+ years of Genesys call system experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5 + years of experience with Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Realtime Transport Protocol (RTP), G.711 and G.729 codecs, Dual Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF), or H. 323/H.324, H.264/H.265
- Ability to translate and present complex technical data across technical and non-technical groups
- Knowledge and understanding of API programming with Perl, XML, REST or JSON
- Knowledge and understanding of networking and security concepts, including, networking protocols, interoperation with firewalls and load balancers
- Knowledge and understanding of relational databases
- Experience with public and private cloud integration with AWS, IAAS, Asure or Google
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with fraud detection and voice biometric authentication platforms
- Sonus experience
- Add any travel ability if over 5%
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top