Art Director (Non-Evaluated Manager)
Leading a team with up to 7 direct reports, this newly created role will report to the Head of Content Strategy and focus on setting the art direction for the company's brand journalism effort, Wells Fargo Stories (www.wellsfargo.com/stories), as well as driving design solutions for most other high-profile communications initiatives externally and internally.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Define and drive a fresh and compelling look and feel for Corporate Communications' news, storytelling, and other content across multiple formats (digital, social, motion, print, presentations)
- Articulate a vision and execute that vision to successfully elevate the creative
- Be a digital and social media "first" leader, thinker, and designer who can learn and leverage existing Wells Fargo brand standards and voice, and work in partnership with the Brand team to optimize creative
- Provide counsel to writers, video producers, social experts, and communicators to deliver creative assets appropriate for various distribution channels and audiences
- Create style guides to communicate design vision verbally and visually to communications partners
The Enterprise Content team in Corporate Communications is responsible for external owned content creation and amplification, multimedia storytelling, graphic design support for the communications function, video production (all types) for partners across the company, and social strategy and support related for Corporate Communications.
Open to any location in the Wells Fargo footprint
- 10+ years of graphic arts design experience
- 4+ years of management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in design or managing a creative team and/or corporate branding programs in a visual and verbal role
- Experience in an agency or in-house agency environment
- Experience working on integrated campaigns including web, video, and social media
- Experience leading, high-performing geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams within a matrix organization
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Experience with cross-channel creative execution across all traditional and digital channels
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0138690 CHIEFADMINOFFIC/CHIEF ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top