Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Capital Markets Technology is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and the portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).
Capital Markets Technology is going through significant growth and India team will play a key role in technology transformation programs to support business growth. We are looking for a WPF/C# developer to work on Capital Markets Technology which is used for various Capital Markets Technology functionalities. Some of these applications are going through reengineering efforts and present opportunity to be part of new development projects. WPF / C# Developer to work on Equity Derivatives Trader Desktop..
- 8 to 15 years of IT experience.
- Strong experience developing applications using C#.Net and WPF.
- Good SQL development experience and strong knowledge on designing data models and writing stored procedures and indexes.
- Strong background in OOPS concepts and design patterns like MVVM and MVC.Good understanding of Object Oriented development, design patterns and optimized search algorithms.
- Familiar and direct experience of Agile development and dev ops tools such as Jira, confluence, automated regression testing
- Excellent communication (both spoken and written English) and interpersonal skills
- Experienced working in matrix organization.
- Experience of writing multithreaded and good knowledge on .net Garbage collection process.
- Excellent understanding of one of the capital markets asset classes preferably in Corporates, Munis, Mortgages, Rates and Credit derivatives.
- Good understanding of products and systems relevant to role (e.g. risk and pricing of derivatives, asset liability management , forecasting , Hedge Accounting) from an application development perspective.
- Good Understanding on Capital Market/Investment Banking Domain
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top