Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo provides middle market, large corporate and financial institution customers with a range of international solutions, including treasury management, credit, payments, financing, foreign exchange, and trade services. Wells Fargo operates from 42 countries and territories outside of the U.S., including branches in Beijing, Cayman Islands, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Hong Kong, London, Seoul.
The successful candidate will join a small technology team working very closely with the Multi Asset Solutions (MAS) business of Wells Fargo Asset Management International. They will be implementing MAS requirements in the new Quantitative Research Platform (QRP). The MAS team is an investment team of about 30 specialists within Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM).
• AUM in excess of $500B
• 29 autonomous investment teams
The primary areas of responsibility for the role are as follows:
- Migrating business developed prototypes supporting Alternative Risk Premia product into QRP and other enterprise platforms
- Full lifecycle development of user interface from gathering requirements and prototyping through to production support
- Working with technology peers and enterprise architects to ensure systems meet governance criteria
- Working with portfolio managers and researchers to establish requirements and gain feedback on designs and implementation
- Developing market data feeds into QRP.
Market Skills and Certifications
Skills and Requirements:
- C# development
- SQL query development and database schema design
- Ability to translate detailed requirements from MAS investment professionals into software
- Disciplined, preferably automated approach to testing
- Collaboration with team members in a variety of locations and time zones.
Back to top