Apps Systems Engineer 6
- Charlotte, NC
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Looking for a Senior .Net Developer with solid WPF experience for Commercial Mortgage Servicing and Structured Real Estate technology team. Works in a small team as either an individual contributor or as project lead for multifaceted desktop applications and/or application initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Regularly works with several computer languages in a heterogeneous environment.
- Multitasks multiple projects and phases of projects at the same time.
- Develops code under the direction of the Development Manager but is capable of performing duties largely independently.
- Coordinates activities with other developers and Quality Assurance personnel.
- Acts as an expert technical resource in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Provides rapid response to production issues and troubleshoots complex problems involving multiple inputs and outputs.
- Communicates professionally with users, Support Staff, and others through e-mail, Instance Messenger, phone calls, and in-person discussions.
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 3+ years of capital markets experience
- 5+ years of .net experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of pricing/risk management application development experience in commercial real estate space
- 2+ years of experience in intergrating Quant developed models in applications
- 3+ years of GitHub experience
- 3+ years of Autosys experience
- 1+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- WPF experience preferred
- 3+ years of log4j experience
- 3+ years of PAC2000 experience
- 1+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- Experience in converting VB6 application to .NET application
- 2+ years of experience with GUI frameworks ( like DevExpress, Infragistics )
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top