Apps Systems Engineer 5
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
• 9+ years of strong experience in building dynamic .NET MVC applications in an agile environment.
• Developing & implementing Web GUI using Dev Express.
• 4+ years object oriented programming experience with C# and MVC.
• Experience designing data models and writing stored procedures
• Experience on preparing impact analysis and document the analysis accordingly.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pasted development environment for large-scale, performance optimized, secure, distributed systems development
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate should have appropriate Bachelor s Degree with technology-related emphasis
Desired (nice to have) skills:
• Experience on developing & debugging Windows Service desirable
• Understanding of Capital Markets and OTC derivative products
• Eclipse, Subversion, JIRA
• Experience in Unit testing framework (Ex: Nunit)
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top