Apps Systems Engineer 5
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio.
About the Role
This role would be primarily focused on application development, conduct interfaces with other systems, creates test data, perform unit testing and recommended solutions and process improvements to resolve problems in relation to different business requirement processes.
- Primarily focused on Database design , performance tuning, conduct interfaces with other systems, creates test data, perform unit testing and recommend solutions and process improvements to resolve problems in relation to different business requirement processes.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with other members of the development team to ensure success ofproject.
- Provide UAT/SIT support & needed assistance for release management activities.
- Provide DB design, analysis and support to other applications who use CMDS-EMRT services.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Should have 8+ years of Data Modeling and Strong understanding of both 3NF and Dimensional Modeling
- 8+ years of experience working with SQL Server, database technologies..
Experience in working on real time systems with the ability to identify performance improvements
- Experience in Data Migration Strategy
- Experience working on Multiple Relational and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Data Warehouse projects
- Strong ability to profile and analyze data
- Experience working with Data lineage ,Data Quality and Master Data Management process(Good to have)
- Experience with multiple data modeling tools (Erwin/Power Designer)
- Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels
- Manage multiple tasks & assignments as a team player with effective communication skills
- Must be a team player, self-starter and able to work on a list of tasks without supervision and an ability to work under pressure .
- Pays attention to details and has strong communication skills both in verbal and written and the ability to communicate effectively with peers and business users.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or any relevant field.
- Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good working experience in Unix/Linux environment. Basic command usage and working experience in scripting (shell or Perl)
- Experience with code management, change management and deployment controls and processes
- Have capital markets product knowledge (Equities, Fixed Income Securities, Commodity and Derivatives). Exposure to Capital Markets working & trade life cycle
- Experience working in large projects with ability to do multitasking.
- Experience building teams, training and mentoring junior team members.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top