Apps Systems Engineer 5
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
EBT: Enterprise Business Technology is responsible for supporting enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging and collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools. Our services include support for database administration, data warehousing, email, Intranet, system development tools, HR systems, and General Ledger systems.
Work Shift: 12:30 PM - 09:30 PM
Role : Hadoop Development with Hadoop Administration experience (Preferred).
• Act in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and team lead for complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
• Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
• Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
• Partnering with Enterprise Modelling and Validation team for Quant modelling and calculation approach.
• Support the business in the CCAR stress testing and establish a technology roadmap to support the operationalization of modelling platforms.
• CMoR Compute Platform administration.
• 8+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 8+ years of UNIX experience
• 5 + years of Hadoop development experience ( preferably Hortonworks ) including experience w/ Ambari, Hive , HBase, Pig and other tools within Hadoop ecosystem.
• 5+ years of experience on data analytics using Apache Spark, python etc.
• A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
Back to top