Apps Systems Engineer 5
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the role.
EGS Prime Services Technology team is a technology team with in Capital Markets sub-lob under Whole Sale Banking LOB mirroring the US Prime Services technology team. The technology applications in this area help and enables Prime Services business unit to achieve the goals.
Role & Responsibilities
Develop various parts of the components of the risk management platform as part of development JIRA items.
- Enhance the risk management platform for onboarding new products and asset types.
- Maintain the platform so that the end users and traders can seamlessly and uninterruptedly use the system as per their needs.
- Liaise with various upstream and downstream counterparts so as to minimize any potential impact to other departments e.g. regulatory reporting.
- Strive for continuous improvement in the team by delivering on time quality products.
Bachelor Degree with 8 years of experience in developing WEB based applications.
- Proficient/Excellent in Angular
- Ability to create custom components in angular
- Strong understanding in angular basics.
- Excellent in HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong overall computer programming background, primarily in (JAVA, Hibernate, Spring, JPA, AngularJS, JSON, RESTful Webservice) or .NET C#.
- Application server like Tomcat & Apache.
- Good experience in design patterns & principles
- Good experience with RDBMS Databases like Oracle.
- Knowledge of Capital Markets
- Experience in .Net C# or Java
Back to top