Apps Systems Engineer 5
- Bangalore, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- 10 to 12 of Expertise in Enterprise image capture softwares like Kofax Capture 10/11, KTM 6.x.
- Experience in below aspects, in either Kofax or any other Capture/OCR tool.
- Working knowledge of Text extraction, Table data extraction and OMR value extraction using format locator, table locator, Zone locator etc.
- Experience in configuring Kofax import connectors and Kofax export connector ( EG: Email import connector, Folder import connector, XML export connector)
- Knowledge of creating projects in the project builder and synchronizing to KC Admin.
- Knowledge of creation of Index fields Validation form layouts and custom form layouts. Knowledge of integrating validation forms with .Net services.
- Knowledge of the usage of KTM extraction locators and Evaluators and assigning to fields.
- Knowledge of usage of Dictionaries, Flat file Data sources and ODBC Data Sources with KTM project builder.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top