Apps Systems Engineer 5
Who we are:
EIT - Enterprise Finance & Information Technology (EF&IT) brings together enterprise functions that drive Wells Fargo's financial management, information technology, corporate development, corporate properties and security, and corporate strategy. Our mission is to provide strategic counsel, subject matter expertise, innovative solutions, and effective tools to Wells Fargo businesses around the world. We do that by:
- Leading proactively and with integrity
- Challenging the status quo
- Honoring our commitments
- Working as one team
- Striking the right balance between driving results and embracing strong controls
Doing what is right for our team members, company, shareholders, and customers every day
Enterprise Endpoint & Mobility Services
The Enterprise Endpoint & Mobility Services' vision is to be the First choice within Wells Fargo in providing efficient and cost-effective end user computing technology services, including physical and virtual desktop services.
The Platform Engineering & Desktop as a Service Team is comprised of LIVE Client Services, WFDC Platform Development, WFDC Platform Engineering, COSMIC, and Desktop Infrastructure Support consisting of Shared Desktop, App-V and Software Delivery Services-Content Manager.
Our team also provides applications, tools, consulting and onboarding, operations, product management, and data engineering strategies.
This position will be with WFDC Platform Engineering/Development and will be a top level role with responsibility for the current client build tools supporting 300k endpoints. This includes delivery of the Windows image, automated Windows10 migrations, end user application stack, and ongoing enhancements to support a broad range of enterprise initiatives.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 7+ years of C#.NET experience
- 7+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 7+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- 7+ years of low-level programming experience with Windows Internals API
- 5 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of Delphi experience
- Work exerperience with Agile
- Work experience with JIRA
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to develop or support high availability, high volume transaction processing systems
- Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0023350 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top