Apps Systems Engineer 5
- Minneapolis, MN
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, Online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
This is a senior hands on fullstack technology lead position within Credit Card Servicing portfolio focusing on large initiative to modernize current servicing platforms (Credit Card Servicing applications; CSS & BCS).
- Partner with internal customers, architects, engineers and other technical partners to gather requirements, understand existing systems and develop products to maximize secure and compliant application observability
- Work with complex databases, conduct in-depth research to identify data issues, propose solutions to improve data integrity; perform other database-related analyses and projects as requested.
- Determine the most appropriate data collection and methodologies
- Identify, retrieve, manipulate, relate and exploit multiple structured data and unstructured data sets from various sources, including building or generating new data sets as appropriate
- Develop enterprise level data APIs and data streams using object-oriented languages (Java, C#.NET) and scripting (Python, PowerShell, etc.) and data formats (XML, JSON)
- Leverage subject matter expertise in Enterprise Messaging/Services, APIs, Microservices architecture, and enterprise application event-streaming and logging technologies
- Collaborate through the Agile Scrum methodology to deliver products and key features, including the use of Agile tools like Jira and Confluence
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Agile experience
- Credit card industry experience
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to simultaneously lead multiple projects
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business leading large scale initiatives
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- 5+ years of experience working with middleware vendor messaging technologies
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience applying new technologies to business needs in a technologically innovative , change-driven organization
- 2+ years Micro services development
- 2 + years experience in Angular JS
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to travel domestically
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top