Apps Systems Engineer 5
- Hyderabad, India
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Define, Design, Develop, Review solutions to meet the business and strategic requirements.
Provides technical direction to the project team, Defines standards & share best practices.
Improve processes and procedures, increasing departmental effectiveness
Design, Develop, test, enhance, implement new/change existing features/functionalities, develop new tools and work on POCs.
- Bachelors Degree with 10+ years of Java development experience. This includes full life cycle development and understanding of application development methodologies, as well as experience in n-tier architecture.
- Strong skills in JAVA/J2EE, Spring Modules(Core, MVC, Batch, Integration, Boot, Messaging), SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, XML, JSON.
- Good to have knowledge and experience with industry standard messaging products like IBM MQ, Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ etc.
- Demonstrated Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills.
- Experience in desktop & mobile development, design patterns and principles.
- Working experience in TDD - JUnit and mocking frameworks - to write Unit tests.
- Hands-on experience with Fortify, Sonar and other Static code Analyzers, Knowledge on OWASP Top 10 Vulnerabilities, demonstrated experience with web security and data Integrity.
- Understanding of architecture frameworks and development methodologies of n-tier systems
- Strong programming background and analytical skills
- Experience with Cloud Migrations and Cloud Native App Development, 12 factor, PAAS, SAAS,PCF,AWS
- Possession of excellent technical writing skills, communication and verbal
- Experience in architecting, designing and building Java/ Micro services apps with frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, JDBC, JMS, JMX.
- Extensive experience in designing patterns of Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot based green-field development projects.
- Experience designing and implementing APIs, including deep understanding of REST, SOAP, HTTP etc.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Sonar etc.
- Should have in-depth understanding of agile software development lifecycle.
- Good to have an understanding of BDD
- Experience working with Front End Technologies like Node JS, Angular JS , REACT JS , HTML5, jQuery, AJAX, CSS
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top