Apps Systems Engineer 5
About the Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
Looking for senior software engineer to develop, enhance and mainatain our risk and pricing applications in capital markets domain . He or she would be responsible to code the critical components of the application and understand the end to end flow of the system. In addition the person would interact with the upstream and downstream counterparts as well and should be able to understand the new requirements in the system that needs to be incorporated as and when required.
Role and Responsibility
Develop various components of QA automation framework for the newly developed Equity Risk and Post trade systems
- Enhance any exiting tools or consolidate them for QA Automation.
- Mainta in and build the headless automation framework for seamless integration into SDLC, CI, build management systems to achieve faster automated regression turnaround time.
- Liaise with various counterparts - development teams, BAs and QA teams to enhance the ability to the system to execute complex test cases and scenarios.
- Strive for continuous improvement in the team by delivering on time quality products.
1. Bachelor Degree with Min 6 years of Core Java experience
2. Experience in design patterns
3. Understands concepts of socket programming / client server communication
4. Exposure to NIO (good to have)
5. Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills
6. Exposure to web services
7. Data structures and algorithms
Back to top