Apps Systems Engineer 5
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
The investment portfolio group manages the bank's capital to meet both the liabilities and the returns expected from the capital while managing the portfolio risk appropriately with hedging and diversification tools. They routinely work with sell-side trading desks for transactions, market research and relative value analysis.
About the Role
Successful candidate will play a key role as a developer on the IP technology team focusing on the analysis, design, development/enhancement, maintenance, testing, and support of the firm's investment applications. The candidate will work with the business analysts, infrastructure team, and key technology partners to implement technology solutions. In addition, the candidate will work closely with a technology manager and team to recommend and influence the adoption of standards, best practices, and consistent/repeatable solutions that can be leveraged by the entire team.
- Pro-actively understand the technology needs of the firm's various investment teams.
- Performing trading system design and development functions to implement complex system needs and solutions.
- Minimum of 8 years technology experience preferably in the investment industry.
- At least 6 years of strong experience developing applications using C#.Net and WPF.
- At least 6 years of SQL development experience and Strong Knowledge on designing data models and writing stored procedures and indexes.
- 2+ years of experience in Entity Framework, JPA/Hibernate.
- Strong background in OOPS concepts and design patterns like MVVM and MVC.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrent programming skills.
- Experience developing high performant thick client applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
- Expertise in capital markets instruments - corporate and muni bonds, MBS, loans, FX and rate swaps
- Expertise in accounting standards -- FAS 133, ASC 815
- Experience in micro-services and SOA architecture.
- Experience in Azure Service Bus and Azure Service Fabric.
Back to top