Apps Systems Engineer 5
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the role.
EGS Prime Services Technology team is a technology team with in Capital Markets sub-lob under Whole Sale Banking LOB mirroring the US Prime Services technology team. The technology applications in this area help and enables Prime Services business unit to achieve the goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish good relationship with project stakeholders.
- Identifies potential risks, prioritizes issues and escalates in a timely manner.
- Review architecture and design for suite of applications and provide suggestions
- Apply judgment in implementing different methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs.
- IC with system functional lead responsibilities.
- 8+ yrs. of IT experience on Java+J2EE projects.
- Strong background experience in Designing, Development, Support and Deployment of Java applications.
- Working knowledge of Spring, Spring Boot
- Experience in architecture and support best practices in PaaS environments preferably on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Good experience in design patterns & principles.
- Building scalable multi-threaded applications.
- Proactive in troubleshooting, listening, and problem solving skills.
Good To Have Skills:
- Experience in Angular JS/ React JS
- Knowledge of Prime brokerage and a good understanding of the end-to-end trade lifecycle.
- Knowledge on the below technologies
- JMS knowledge
- Apache Camel
- JSON and Jackson parser
- JMS knowledge
Back to top