Apps Systems Engineer 5
- Minneapolis, MN
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Enterprise Data Lake Operational monitoring development team is looking for a strong Apps Systems Engineer 5 (ASE5) to join our team. We are looking for a candidate with strong experience in big data technologies and an aptitude for building measurements ,metrics and visualizations.
The Data Lake is thetechnicalplatform within the target state Enterprise Data Environment (EDE). Put simply, a Data Lake is a modern storage repository for data. Data Lake technologies enable the concept of big data - in other words, how to collect, manage, and analyze large volumes of complex data. The Data Lake allows the company to store a huge amount of data in a scalable, cost-effective way that provides capabilities at scale.
- 3+ years of Splunk experience
- 4+ years of UNIX experience
- 6+ years of Java experience
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Configuration Management Tools
- 1+ year of Big Data experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2 + years of experience with Elasticsearch development, integration or support
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Hands on implementation experience with Docker, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Salt, Git.
- Automation skill sets with tools agnostic mind frame
- Experience in CI/CD
- The ability to design, build, and operate a technology stack
- Effective cross-functional ability to lead and drive projects , good verbal communication skills, strong collaboration skills, empathic
- Ensuring operational best practices by working closely with the deployment/releasing teams
- Experience with Private and public cloud technologies(AWS,Google cloud)
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top