Apps Systems Engineer 4 - PeopleSoft Administrator
The Financial Systems & Technology team within the Corporate Technology group is seeking an Applications System Engineer to work in the role of Application Administrator for PeopleSoft Financials, PeopleSoft EPM, PeopleSoft Internal Controls Enforcer, Emptoris Contract Management and supporting applications. This position is a contributing role in defining, implementing, and supporting solutions for above applications. This includes software installations, implementations, PeopleSoft and PeopleTools upgrades, Emptoris upgrades and coordination with other WF technology areas and business owners. This position requires knowledge and understanding of multiple operating systems, applications, database systems, tools, security, compliance, and the ability to research and resolve issues to ensure the ongoing ability of Corporate Technology applications to function optimally, remain current, compliant, and scalable with enterprise needs.
- Contributing to application implementation and support efforts on multiple platforms.
- Acts as contact for business units for application support and production issue analysis.
- Maintains understanding of end to end data flows for applications including business logic and controls.
- Understands and enforces critical business processes in place to protect information and system stability.
- Works with other technology teams within the organization to deliver results efficiently.
- Creates and refreshes development, test, and project environments.
- Tracks application and batch performance and develops plans for remediation of issues.
- Provides application design guidance and consultation to developers.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
- Strengthens the team s knowledge of key software products and features through mentoring.
- Customizes and develops complex code.
- Provides coding direction to less experienced staff.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Participates in code walkthroughs.
- Executes BCP plans for applications; coordinates logistics for plan implementations.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of relational database experience
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- 3+ years of PeopleSoft experience
- 1+ year of UNIX experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 3+ years of Weblogic experience
- 3+ years of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Internet security protocol experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data security controls including malware protection, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, content filtering, Internet proxies, encryption controls, and log management solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: administering a Windows server environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and disaster recovery procedures/solutions
- 3+ years of Perl or Shell experience
- 1+ year of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 3+ years of Autosys experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience working as PeopleSoft Administrator.
- 3+ years experience with PeopleSoft Integration broker.
- 3+ years demonstrated ability to code PL/SQL, SQL, SQR against complex data sets.
- 3+ years of experience with capacity planning, sizing, and performance tuning.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0016312 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Business Online Banking Specialist Representative
Veiongo secures Wells Fargo’s online business banking transactions and customer subscriptions and manages customer-care issues, including password sign-ins, account verifications, and document authorizations.
Back to top