Apps Systems Engineer 4
Apps Systems Engineer 4
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila
Development of software of basic to high complexity. Should do analysis of business use case documents , discuss with business team in case of any gaps , develop the use-case and document the technical designs. Performs analysis, coding, code-reviews and propose performance benefits as applicable
Good knowledge and strong Java development experience
• Experience in writing SQL queries on relational databases like Oracle is required.
• Experience with Cross-browser coding, testing, and debugging using tools such as Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, IE Developer Tools
• Should have experience in writing Unit test cases using any of the Frameworks. JUnit is preferable.
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to junior team members.
• Experience working with web servers like Tomcat/Jetty/WebLogic.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Good communication skills.
• Curiosity & willingness to learn new technologies/methods and suggest process improvements.
Primary Skill:• 6+ years' experience with Spring MVC, SOAP Web Services, Maven
• Basics on Spring Security
Secondary Skill:Basic Unix commands. Familarity with writing SQL queries.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top