Apps Systems Engineer 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
CACHE (Capability & Competence Hub at EGS) is the capability hub of EGS providing on demand staffing for EIT@EGS LOBs.
CACHE mainly caters to term based assignments in both generic and niche skills.
As we speak CACHE is spread across all LOBs in EIT@EGS and have some presence in Business & Risk services.
CACHE Value proposition: Help LOBs in staffing as well as building competencies, Knowledge retention, and better Risk management in a cost Effective manner.
Job Level Description:
- Support Wells Fargo Advisors line of business in the Domain Services application space.
- Perform in a technical role and be responsible for complex application development assignments in support of a API team responsible for multiple domain service applications within a rapidly evolving Micro services Architecture.
- Develop new technical documentation and participate in the development of department technical procedures.
- He/she will assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and will participate in updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Work collaboratively with other IT team members, server, network, DBA, architecture, information security, data transmissions and project management
Candidate should have min of 6 to 8 years of experience in the development on BPM/BPEL ,Java/Web applications.
- Minimum of 6 years of development experience in building workflows and service orchestration using BPEL.
- Minimum of 2 years of Hands on experience in using IBM BPM Integration Designer version 8.0 or higher
- Hands on experience in using File, FTP, MQ and JDBC based adapters for integrations
- Hands on Experience in designing / building Mediation modules
- Hands on Experience in SQL to query relational databases
- Hands on Experience in XML generation and parsing
- Prepare detailed technical /solution design documents.
- Work experience in an AGILE development environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify fixes
- Experience in working in a combined onsite / offshore model
- Experience in using Splunk to query application logs for events.
- Experience using SOAP UI to test integrations
- 4 Yr.'s Bachelor's Degree in Technology (or) Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer science.
Back to top