Apps Systems Engineer 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
.NET Developer Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.:
• 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 5+ years of MS Visual Studio experience
• 5 + years of C# experience with client server applications
• 5+ years of experience in creating functional and design documents based on business requirements
• 5+ years of Oracle experience (SQL queries)
• 2 + years of Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience
• 1+ year of 3rd party vendor application development experience
• 2+ year of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience
Market Skills and Certifications
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Capital markets experience (Preferably foreign exchange)
Other Desired Qualifications
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or 2016 and .NET Framework 4.5 and .NET 4.7
• 5+ years of experience in development of high-availability, high volume transaction processing systems.
• Proficiency in working with systems required to effectively process large volumes of both real-time and batch transactions.
• Experience in 24 X 7 production support of critical and high availability systems.
• Working knowledge on JIRA, uDeploy, Jenkins, GitHub
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top