Apps Systems Engineer 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors.
About the Role
A strong background with execution of Enterprise Change Management, Root Cause Analysis and Incident Management practices is a must. This position will work closely with multiple support, development, and internal business teams to ensure stability and high availability of our Trust application portfolio.
- Provide production application support services for Trust applications within WRTT
- Monitor the production environment using various applications including Wiley Introscope, General Nelson, Argent, HP OpenView Alert Monitor, Autosys, and other enterprise monitoring tools.
- Use Remedy and PAC2000 for tracking production issues, and ngage Enterprise Availability Coordination Office (EACO) as necessary. Jira and Work Requests (Pac2000) will be used for the tracking of non production issues and work.
- Engaging and escalating interruptions in production, as well as supporting the related middleware and application components. T
- Assist with the monitoring and reporting of system performance for applications in production.
- Perform patching analysis, system maintenance, including patch deploys and other remediation procedures for middleware threats/vulnerabilities
Must have solid fundamental troubleshooting skills in deploying, supporting, installing and configuring multi-tier, enterprise applications that can be applied to all levels of a heterogeneous technology ecosystem (primarily Unix/Linux, Weblogic or comparable middleware, with some Windows/.Net and IIS web server products experience desirable, some Open Source interactions).
A record of problem-solving and exposure to application design efficiencies leveraging either open source or vendor resources is beneficial. Applicants must demonstrate a passion for using automation to improve their own and others' effectiveness. Knowledge of one or more scripting languages is beneficial.
Experience and expertise with production incident management with multiple stakeholders a high preference. Excellent communication skills are necessary and effective cross-team collaboration and documentation skills a desirable premium.
Must have production support experience in a 24x7 environment or proven ability to succeed in similar environment.
Back to top