Apps Systems Engineer 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio.
About the Role
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) - leverages software, referred to as a "robot or bot", to execute a business process by interacting with one or many applications like a human, referred to as a "digital workforce". The RPA COE under Enterprise core services (ECS) will provide RPA platform and end-to-end services, including the delivery of automation solutions, and support the federation of an RPA capability to business that desire a core RPA capability.
- Responsible for End-to-End product lifecycle maintenance including testing for RPA/RDA Tools.
- Knowledge of vendors and how they catalog products works.
- Responsible for all the TSC upgrades and managing the software's in production environment
- Analyze the impact to the automation before moving to production.
- Need to provide guidance on all the new products that are helpful for RPA.
- Able to analyze the platform need by understanding and analyzing the current infrastructure and recommend the best options.
- Serves as a single point of contact for all product deliverables.
- We are looking at specialists who are interested to be part of this exciting journey of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Journey.
- Lead the end to end product lifecycle maintenance of RPA/RDA tools. Provide the marker search and recommend new products that are helpful for RPA
6+ Years of Experience
- Knowledge in RPA tools is mandatory.( Blueprism, UiPath )
- Knowledge in Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Must have knowledge in Windows environment.
- Worked with various tools is an added advantage.
- Architecture sills
Back to top