Apps Systems Engineer 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services :
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wholesale Technologies supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on BPM, DWH, Java Stack, Microsoft, Etc.
About the Role:
Design, develop, implement and maintain IBM BPM based business critical process flows that has several upstream and downstream interfaces with engineering mindset. Provide technical solutions by working with onsite and offshore teams. Strives for excellence and demonstrates continuous improvement culture.
Successful candidate for this position should be working on Business Process Management development and design utilizing IBM BPM tool sets (Integration Developer and Process Designer). The candidate should have documented experience with IBMs BPM tools - version 8.5 or more is preferred.
- This position acts as an expert technical resource in the development, testing, and implementation of business processes utilizing IBM BPM
- This person will perform a variety of duties on a day to day basis including development, security, code, and peer reviews, escalated production and defect support and troubleshooting, application maintenance, monitoring and/or balancing and security remediation activities and other activities as required.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7 Years of Total IT Experience
- 5+ years of IBM BPM experience and Experience with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
- Proven expertise in IBM BPM Advanced /WPS (v8.5 +).
- Experience in creating BPEL flows, both micro and long running processes.
- Experience in developing SCA Components using IID, BPEL, Mediation, and Integration of application using SCA, REST and SOAP/HTTP web services.
- Working Knowledge of XPath, XSLT and BO maps.
- Knowledge on MQ , Queue configuration
- Demonstrated Administration skills such as Configuration, Deployment of Business Integration Modules, Good Debugging skills on WebSphere Process Server Application issues.
- Having Good Knowledge of BPD Design Perspective.
- Exposure to Java /J2EE, Hibernate.
- Knowledge on developing complex coaches, and customized coach views.
- Strong interpersonal as well as verbal/written communication skills
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience with tools like Jenkins, GitHub, uDeploy, and BMC remedy is an added advantage.
- Financial industry experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top