Apps Systems Engineer 4
ABOUT WELLS FARGO :
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business provides technology support to a full range of personalized wealth management, investment and retirement products and services to clients across U.S. based businesses including Wells Fargo Advisors.
About the role:
Candidate has to primarily focus on Oracle PL/SQL activities. The candidate will be part of APTG team.
Build, modify, and tune complex SQL scripts to extract data from a robust data warehouse.
Very good communication skills with previous client interaction experience.
Should have good onsite-offshore experience.
- At least 6+ years IT experience with primary focus and technical skills/experience in the following:
- Oracle with strong PL/SQL , Performance Tuning, Experience in PL-SQL is required (mandatory).
- Any programming language preferred: Asp.net with Microsoft C#.NET.
- Oracle 12c/10g
- Exp on Unix shell scripting and Autosys is preferred.
- Exp in Jenkins/UDeploy.
- Strong Data analytical skills
- Support project experience is an added advantage .
- Build, modify, and tune complex SQL scripts to extract data from a robust data warehouse.
- Gain understanding of the functional purpose of the data so relationships between tables and fields are correctly associated. - Strong application Support/Development experience Strong Data analytical skills.
- Good communication skills - both verbal and email communication with strong leadership skills
Experience in below would be added advantage
Informatica, SQL Server ,NDM & SFTP
Reporting Tools - SSRS/Micro-Strategy/Actuate
Market Skills and Certifications
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigation and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.The Employee, as a Wells Fargo team member, is accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Back to top