Apps Systems Engineer 4
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance.We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
We are looking for a software developer well versed with software development methodologies, having extensive experience of working on complex distributed applications & having good command on Java programming language for Wells Fargo Securities' (WFS) Electronic Trading team.
Wells Fargo Securities (WFS) business is going through significant expansion and the India team will play a key role in technology transformation to support business growth. WFS is looking for a lead developer for its Electronic Trading team. He will contribute in development of multi asset electronic trading system with distributed components.
(1) 4-10+ years of IT experience.
(2) Good knowledge Core Java , Java fundamentals, OOPS, Concurrent programming, I/O handling, Multithreading ,Java Memory Model.
(3) Good knowledge of data structures.
(4) Good Analytical skills & logical reasoning.
(5) Technology leadership
(6) Fundamentals of Computer Science.
(7) Basic knowledge of computer networking.
(8) Working experience in SQL, Oracle/Sybase.
(9) Flexibility in schedule as required occasionally.
(10) Experience of working on Linux/Unix platform.
(11) Good inter-personal & communication Skills
Back to top