Apps Systems Engineer 4
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance.We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
• Real time application development experience
• Candidate is expected to interact with the front office/business occasionally
• Work with partner teams such as Infrastructure/Support teams to ensure data integrity/consistency
Additional Minimum Qualification
• 4-10+ Years of development experience using Java/J2EE/Angular JS
• 2+ Years of experience developing systems in Hibernate/Spring Framework
• 3+ Years of experience working in SQL Server or any RDBMS.
• Experience/Good Understanding of Equities and/or Fixed income products is a strong plus
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities independently and effectively
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
• Self-motivated and has strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent Communication skills and collaborative attitude
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top