Apps Systems Engineer 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Payments, Virtual Solutions, Innovation (PVSI) group aims to provide technology across Payments, Digital channels, Innovation Solutions (ACH, Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM, Branch, Contact Center, Commercial Card, Lockbox, Sweeps, Cash Flow, Deposits, Push2Card) in the form of Services, Solutions, Software, Products and helps PVSI CIO group to move forward in transforming the technology organization. This includes collaborating with Risk Management, Enterprise Architecture, Strategy, Shared Service and Infrastructure teams.
• A Senior Java developer with good technical and inter personal skills
• Participate effectively in the entire software development life cycle.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts as needed.
• Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables that meet the objectives.
• Directs, and assists junior developers and perform peer code reviews.
• Core skills -- 5 to 8 years Java Web Application Development, Spring (Core, MVC, Batch), Hibernate, SQL, & Oracle.
• Product & Design Knowledge - Experience with Product Development, Large Enterprise Scale Integrations.
• API-driven development - Experience working with remote data via SOAP, REST and JSON.
• Experience with Enterprise Mobility Applications Performance Tuning, Scaling and Security Best Practices
• Unit Testing / TDD -- Scripting & Automated Testing, Continuous Integration. JUnit preferred
• System Knowledge & Analysis
• Awareness of Agile Scrum model
• Experience with Tomcat Webserver, XML, Linux, Mongo DB
Back to top