Apps Systems Engineer 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
- This position covers researching and finding the root cause on the system and application level for multiple java based middleware applications.
- Working with appropriate teams to implement short term and long term solutions to environmental and code issues.
- Identifying monitoring gaps and writing requirements to fill these gaps for AppDynamics, Nagios, SPLUNK and Introscope tools.
- Play an active role in deploying EBS applications to production and staging environments.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions.
- Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff. Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates in overall systems testing.
- Leads the migration of applications to production. Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides.
- As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 5+ years experience in Production Support for 24/7 Tier 1 applications with good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- 3+ years of experience in Unix/Solaris environment
- Must have good knowledge in Incident Management, Change Management and Unix Scripting.
- Experience in OOP language (Perl, Jave, Python, C+) or Unix System Administration
- Experience in contributing to Test Plans for Infrastructure and Tools Changes
- Knowledge on any Application Servers like Tomcat, WebSphere, Web logic. etc
- Knowledge in Monitoring tools like Introscope/Splunk/Appdynamics,PAC 2000 is a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill
Work Schedule: 9:00 pm to 6:00 am
Take the first step
Visit our Recruitment Centers:
1. Uptown: Ground floor, Uptown Cluster 2 Building, 36th Street, Uptown Bonifacio, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
2. McKinley Hill: 1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Upper McKinley Road, Taguig City. Mondays through Fridays, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Important note : In the interest of a faster and easier application process, kindly bring the following documents if they are available: valid government IDs (2 primary or 4 secondary), Certificate of Employment from your 2nd to the most recent employer with your start and end date, NSO-issued birth certificate, proof of SSS, TIN, Pag-Ibig, PhilHealth, and proof of education. Thank you for your cooperation.
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top