Apps Systems Engineer 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
- Excellent technical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with an executive audience, and clearly communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Good knowledge of the Payments or FX domains; OR demonstrated ability to - quickly learn new business processes and become an expert in a required business process
- Ready to learn new technologies quickly.
- Facilitate communications within the team and facilitate knowledge sharing amongst the team and other personnel.
- Partner releationship management
- Participate in interviewing, hiring, development and training of new developers.
Basic responsibilities include the following:
- Works as team member for a small cross-functional team of analysts, developers, and testers delivering software solutions.
- Develops effective, maintainable, high quality code in a timely fashion
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Follows established coding standards and techniques.
- Experience with Java/ J2EE technologies and Java Integration architecture including Spring, Hibernate and Restful services.
- Works with and leads off shore development teams. Acts as a technical resource for junior team members.
- Attending training and other activites initiated by organization.
Primary Skill:Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, IBM MQ, Oracle PL/SQL,Angular JS, Webservices, SDLC tools
Secondary Skill: Unix, XML, Cloud on-boarding experience
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top