Apps Systems Engineer 4
Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs. Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions. Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff. Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates in overall systems testing. Leads the migration of applications to production. Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides. As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems. Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan. This role is to support Mortgage Banker Finance Group with in Asset Backed Finance Technology.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of experience developing ASP.NET MVC applications using the Razor syntax
- 3+ years of C#.NET experience
- 4+ years of web applications experience
- 5+ years of relational database experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 1 + years of AngularJS experience
- 5+ years of source/version control tools experience
- 2+ years of Multi-Threading Experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of banking industry experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to identify business needs and deliver solutions in close partnership with line of business and technology
- Ability to deliver sound security strategy to web applications
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
0046892 CORPORATE FINANCE
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top