Apps Systems Engineer 4
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo to enable strategic risk & regulatory, customer enablement, business automation technology, along with analytics and innovation solutions. Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio.
About the Role
Enterprise Core Data Services was formed to improve Wholesale Banking's data environment. Our technology platform will acquire data from systems of record, cleanse and conform it before distributing it to downstream analytics data marts and operational data stores.
We are looking for ETL developer who has strong technical abilities in providing application design guidance and consultation, development, unit testing, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology (Oracle 11g, Informatica v9.6, AUTOSYS, UNIX) and related tools and existing designs. Abinitio prior experience is nice to have but not mandatory.
As a developer Team member will perform hands-on requirement analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance and production support.
Team member will work closely with other developers, leads and business analysts at onshore/offshore to help translate user requirements into ETL Solutions.
The team member is responsible for his and teams technical deliverables.
Team member adopts the existing process aspects to mature the delivery and optimize the team operation.
Team member would adhere, define, coding standards and best practices for team members to follow.
Team member would also be part of the code review, documentation, deployments aspects. Team member is expected to provide continuous improvements.
Team member guides production support team to ensure production stability.
Market Skills and Certifications
- End to End development and implementation experience of complex data warehouses using Informatica and Oracle, Unix.
- Well versed with Dimensional modelling aspects
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Work with all stakeholders to review Data Model, Data Flows, high level ETL design, source to target data mapping document and be the point of contact for any ETL related questions.
- Create and review development estimates and actively seek clarification and verification as appropriate
- Develop & unit test Informatica ETL processes for optimal performance.
- Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements.
- Develop system specifications, design and Implementation specifics to provide solutions for the business.
- Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of business problems.
- Understand BCP, quality assurance, information security and compliance requirements and analyze changes for risk to the environment.
- Experience with enterprise system monitoring and high availabity architectures
- Exposure to AUTOSYS Job scheduler and Shell scripting.
- Exposure to Oracle PL/SQL
-Nice to have prior ETL tool experience using Abinitio.
-Nice to have OFSAA/FSDF data model knowledge.
Back to top