Apps Systems Engineer 4
Business data lake supporting capital markets sales & trading. Team member will be responsible to support the Big Data platforms (Hadoop, Spark, Elastic Search, Talend) and lead development projects in capital markets area, as well as collaborate and partner with enterprise solution architects and relationship management support staff. Candidate will be responsible for design and development of solutions in Big data Platforms
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop and implement apps for Capital Markets Data services Team in Big Data platform
- Work with big data engineering team and support software development life cycle.
- Work with other Enterprise teams to ensure that the Big Data team is leveraging enterprise-wide assets and support capital markets data services application systems.
- Ensure infrastructure, processes and procedures meets information security and operational risk requirements.
- 7+ years of technology experience
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methods used in: statistics or predictive modeling methods (regression modeling, clustering, pattern recognition, graphics)
- Knowledge and understanding of data management concepts, process, tools, and environments
- 3+ years of Big Data experience
- 3+ years of data modeling experience
- Preferred experience with the following: Data Science: Linear Regression, Classification models like Logistic regression, CART, Random Forest, Text Analytics, Clustering, Optimization techniques.
- Big Data: Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Hbase, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Storm, Flume, Oozie o DW/BI Architecture: Data Landing, Staging, Foundation, Consumption layer Data Security: Row and Column Level Security, Data Encryption, Reporting and Analytics
- Prior development experience with one or more of the following: Java, Perl, Python, or C+
- Previous capital markets experience is very big plus but not mandatory
Back to top