Apps Systems Engineer 4
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance.We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions. Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
- 4-10+ years of IT experience.
- Good knowledge of C#, LINQ,PLINQ, WPF, OOPS, Concurrent programming
- Prism, IOC container
- MVVM, MVC
- Reactive extension, TPL
- Good understanding and hands on experience in Design patterns
- Exposure to MS or NUnit, Moq or any mocking/stub framework
- Preferable to have DevExpress UI control experience
- Good understanding of client server architecture and browser API
- Good knowledge of data structures.
- Good Analytical skills & logical reasoning.
- Fundamentals of Computer Science.
- Good inter-personal & communication Skills.
- Working experience in SQL, Oracle/Sybase.
- Flexibility in schedule as required occasionally.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in any one of the distributed messaging system like MSMQ, TIBCO, Solace
- Oracle Coherence
- Electron, Openfin
- Capital Markets/Investment Banking experience.
- Familiarity with tools like autosys, Github & ITRS
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top