Apps Systems Engineer 4
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Digital Channel Technology (DCT) within PVSI&CBT is the focal point for all the technology supporting the Internet and Mobile Channels. Our dedicated team members and partners deliver, maintain and support high quality software solutions ensuring that Wells Fargo's virtual store is always open and available via online, tablet or mobile to help our customers succeed financially.
About the Role
You will work as a UI Developer in Front End Development team supporting the platforms within Digital Technology.
All project are executed in agile mode and you will be engaged in designing and styling modular responsive pages and client side functionalities.
You will interact closely with multiples business partners including the Business Analyst team, Backend Application team, Quality Assurance team, Build & Engineering teams.
- Develop reusable UI components using REACT, Redux and NPM(NodeJs) packages
- Implementing web accessibility using ARIA techniques and perform ADA validation through JAWS / NVDA
- Follow test driven development and unit testing using the technologies or tools like JEST / Karma / Jasmine / Mocha / Chai
- Bundle REACT modules using web pack
- Contribute towards Devops for automating the CD/CI pipeline
- Involve in client script library upgrades, defect fixes, troubleshoot and log monitoring
- Validate functionality and design of UI screens across multiple devices and browsers
- Report and track UI tasks and defects in JIRA
- Work in scrum teams and collaborate effectively with EGS and US team members suggesting improvements and providing solutions when needed
- Work towards building a SAFE environment, and have the ability to acclimate to new technologies and situations
- University degree in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline
- Experience of more than 6 years in UI development and Front End Technologies
- Real time experience in developing React JS based applications with Redux, NodeJS, JEST
- Demonstrate leadership, communication and documentation skills with the ability to work with several diverse groups of people in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge in core JAVA
- Knowledge in Oracle Database
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Design Patterns, Agile Model from project definition to post-deployment documentation
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Back to top