Apps Programmer/Analyst 3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the Role
You will work as part of the Front Office risk management QA automation team as a Developer of QA automation framework. You will have a close interaction with multiple business partners including the Risk and Trade lifecycle management teams.
- Develop various components of QA automation framework for the newly developed Equity Risk and Post trade systems
- Enhance any exiting tools or consolidate them for QA Automation.
- Mainta in and build the headless automation framework for seamless integration into SDLC, CI, build management systems to achieve faster automated regression turnaround time.
- Liaise with various counterparts - development teams, BAs and QA teams to enhance the ability to the system to execute complex test cases and scenarios.
- Strive for continuous improvement in the team by delivering on time quality products.
- University degree in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 3 years in IT. Python and/or other scripting languages.
- Strong in python programming, including object-oriented python, and UNIX.
- Exposure to JAVA language
- Exposure to Jenkins, CI and automated build/deployment.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Exposure to messaging like Solace, and to coherence caches.
- Exposure to Big data/Hadoop.
Back to top