Apps Programmer/Analyst 3
- Clive, IA
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Enterprise Project & Portfolio Services team is seeking a web application engineer for a position with our Requirements, Analysis & Design Applications (RAD) team. The EPPS teams support a portfolio of applications that support project, program, portfolio, resource and financial management in the change delivery space. We also support applications for requirements, analysis and design management.
• Uses vendor specifications, diagnostic tools, etc. to troubleshoot complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs, leads the resolution of complex issues or escalates as needed
• Meet established service level agreements
• Completes required logs and reports
• Prepares programming specifications and completes programming tasks and/or assist in the development of basic to moderately complex computer solutions
• Performs modeling, simulations and analysis
• Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs
• Updates and completes documentation, procedures and user guides
• Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyzes changes for risk to the environment
• Participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan
• Provides assistance and guidance to less experienced staff
• Deploy, support vendor applications. This may include writing code for interfaces, data feeds, etc.
- 3+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 1+ year of database experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of JIRA experience
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 1+ year of Linux experience
- 1 + years of .Net and Java application development experience or a combination of both
- 1+ year of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Back to top