Apps Programmer/Analyst 3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories .
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services).Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About the Role
We are looking for a mid-level experience developer with experience of Capital Markets, preferably into Equities trading, to work on trading (Equity Swaps, stocks, etc.).
Role and Responsibilities:
Perform SDLC tasks such as design, develop and test.
Work with partner teams (up-stream/down-stream) to ensure data integrity/consistency.
Provide application support (usually
Troubleshoot issues and work with team members to effectively resolve issues.
Motivated to learn and enhance the platform.
• Bachelor Degree with 3+ years of strong experience in building dynamic .NET MVC applications in an agile environment.
• Developing & implementing Web GUI using Dev Express.
• 3+ years object oriented programming experience with C# and MVC.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-pasted development environment for large-scale, performance optimized, secure, distributed systems development
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Desired skil l
• Candidate should have appropriate Bachelor s Degree with technology-related emphasis
Desired (nice to have) skills:
• Experience on developing & debugging Windows Service desirable
• Understanding of Capital Markets and OTC derivative products
• Eclipse, Subversion, JIRA
• Experience in Unit testing framework (Ex: Nunit)
Back to top