Apps Programmer/Analyst 3
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions . Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations ( Chennai ,Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
The position will be working on thePlatform Support team and would be playing the Production Support engineer role in TMPS applications. Candidate will own the incident and problem management process in production readiness environment. Candidate will have continuous vigil/monitoring of the aplication logs, infrastructure, servers. Identify all the stakeholders and work with them to resolve the issues if any. Follow the process and escalation matrix in place, reach out to application teams if required, document the overall steps taken and communicate to all stakeholders to close the loop.
1) Primary support as an application support for 12/7 on weekdays and weekends on rotational basis
2) Experience in Change , Release , Incident and Problem Management for Application Support
3) Good Experience in Weblogic and WebSphere Application Servers
4) Ability to use Monitoring tools like appdynamics, to be proactive and handle the Incidents effectively
5) Ability to analyze heap and thread dumps and resolve the issues
6) Shell Scripting knowledge and good to have knowledge on CI Tools like Jenkins and Udeploy
7) Ability to write SQL query and database knowledge
8) Need to have understanding of SSL Certificates renewals etc.
9) Ability to write JIL scripts, monitoring through Autosys or equivalent tools.
10) Knowledge to drive the WebLogic upgrades and WebSphere Migrations for Applications
11) Trouble shooting expertise on infrastructure and play an important role for remediating the vulnerabilities
12) Must have very good Communication skills and Stakeholder interaction is a plus.
1) Functional knowledge of applications(e.g., servers, database etc)
2) Development experience in any of the java frameworks like STRUTS 2.0/Spring 4 would be a big Plus.
4) Requires knowledge of application interfaces and dependencies
5) Experience in supporting in high volume high critical applications.
6) Good understanding of ITIL processes is a must. Certification of ITIL or quivalent is an added advantage.
7) Pac2000 - Extensive knowledge of process from start till end for all situations
8) Gathering key information for changes by asking probing questions
9) Clear understanding of change to work with partner groups
10) Establish timelines and meetings to ensure the team meets goals
Primary Skill:Incident and Problem Management
Secondary Skill: Experience in any of the Java J2EE technologies
Meet Some of Wells Fargo's Employees
Lauren audits Wells Fargo’s financial reports to assess accuracy and risk. She reviews processes in place, analyzes management controls, and communicates calculations and findings with business partners.
Back to top